The Fellowship of Companies for Christ International (FCCI) is a membership organization with a vision to transform the world through Christ, one business leader at a time.
FCCI pursues this vision by providing a wide variety of resources specifically designed to equip and encourage Christian Business Leaders in that process, including:
- Relationships with Peers
- World Class International and Regional Conferences
- Transformational Business Groups
- Pathway to Purpose resources for FCCI members
- Over 30 Years of both Foundational and Cutting Edge resources for the Global Business Movement
- Next-Gen - resources and relationships to support the next generation of Christian Business Leaders
- Legacy Leaders – opportunities for those who have stepped out of their Owner or CEO role, and now want to use all God has built into them to either support those still in those roles, or build into the next generation
- And more …
The philosophy of FCCI/Christ@Work flows from a wealth of biblical understanding of how the marketplace can function with Christ in the corner office.
The following biblical principles serve as a foundation on which we believe every Christian CEO, Owner, Executive, and Entrepreneur needs to build a company.
- God is the Owner, we are stewards of His companies
- The Bible is the ultimate authority for life and business
- Prayer is the lifeblood of our relationship with the Owner
- We are CALLED to work/ministry , Living a fully integrated, balanced life is a biblical mandate
- Integrity is a non-negotiable essential
- Commitment to Excellence is a hallmark of a Christian in business
- Community is a key to walking with Christ
- Being relevant to our time and culture is crucial to our impact
- Focus on building the Kingdom of God takes priority over building any organization
- The Priesthood of a believer – a special calling to serve God in and through his/her business, company
- No Sacred/Secular split in living out the Christian faith
- Eternal values take precedent over temporal values
- A Christian company is not necessarily better than a non-Christian company, but it must be different
- Christian CEO’s are stewards, not owners
- There is one God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is God’s written and inspired revelation to man and is the primary authority for man’s life.
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles, death on the cross to provide redemption, resurrection, bodily ascension into heaven, present ministry of intercession for us, and His return to earth in power and glory.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit, His power to perform the miracle of the new birth in unbelievers and to indwell believers, enabling them to live a godly life.
- Man was created in the image of God, and because of sin was alienated from God–that alienation can be removed only by accepting, through faith, God’s gift of salvation which was made possible by Christ’s atoning death and resurrection.
- Jesus Christ is the Head of the Church, and all believers are to assemble together regularly for worship, for edification through the Scriptures, and for mutual encouragement.
- Jesus Christ commanded all believers to proclaim the Gospel throughout the world and to disciple men of every nation. The fulfillment of that Great Commission requires that all worldly and personal ambitions be subordinated to a total commitment to “Him who loved us and gave Himself for us.