Contribution: A Kingdom Capital Donation
The Fellowship of Companies for Christ International (FCCI) is a membership organization with a vision to transform the world through Christ, one business leader at a time. FCCI pursues this vision by providing a wide variety of resources specifically designed to equip and encourage Christian business leaders to transform the culture through their businesses. First giving yourself to God, please join us in this movement – a united force for the kingdom. How you can contribute:
- FCCI is an international fellowship of business leaders united by a Vision – We can change the world through Christ and how we do business.
- Are you a connector or networker? We need volunteers to help us connect the FCCI Vision with those on the ground locally.
- Are you efficient at conducting workshops?
- Do you have words that need expressing and would like to contribute biblically based content?
- Do you blog on biblically based business topics? We would like to connect with you!
- Do you travel globally? We are looking for International Ambassadors to connect FCCI’s ministry’s vision worldwide.
- Do you like leading a team or facilitating a group? We have opportunities for you.
We believe that the Lord will richly reward your generosity. We commit to leverage every penny to optimize our Mission of Equipping and Encouraging. What do we ask of you?
- Join–Enter into a relationship that permits us to touch your world. We will present you with opportunities to tell your story and share with others how you partner with God. You will become part of a global community that is committed to becoming World Changers.
- Volunteer–Start a group. Begin to pray for your city [Jeremiah 29:11.] Join calls where you’ll meet leaders from around the USA and the world, united by our Vision.
- Consider giving products/services through your talents/company.
- Give – Your generous financial gift will be leveraged to reach significant stewards with life transformational thoughts and engagements.
Would you like to offer an in-kind gift to the ministry in the area of marketing or IT? We need to talk with you. Go to the contact page and connect with us.
Special Projects in Need of Funding (Adopt-A-Project):
- FCCI – Website redesign
- Global Learning Portal
- Internet Radio – Sponsorship
- World-class International Conferences – Sponsorship packages
- FCCI – Branding project
- Year-End giving – www.fcci.org
- FCCI International Mission Trips sponsorship
- Next-Gen Conference sponsorship
- FCCI History book proposal
“For I testify that they gave as much as they were able, and even beyond their ability. Entirely on their own, they urgently pleaded with us for the privilege of sharing in this service to the Lord’s people. And they exceeded our expectations: They gave themselves first of all to the Lord, and then by the will of God also to us.” – 2 Corinthians 8:3-5 (NIV)
Your gifts to FCCI are tax deductible - as FCCI is a 501c3 non-profit charitable organization.